1. The incidence of cancer endometrium or uterus is increasing with the increasing incidence of obesity, diabetes, hypertension and hypothyroidism. The other risk factors are exposure to endogenous or exogenous estrogens (oral contraceptives and hormone replacement therapy).
2. The most common and early symptom is postmenopausal bleeding. Any bleeding after menopause is a warning signal and should be taken seriously. The other symptoms are vaginal discharge, pelvic pain or any change in bladder and bowel habits.
3. Endometrial cancer can be easily diagnosed by ultrasound and fractional curettage of the uterus.
TIPS FOR PREVENTION OF CANCER
1. Keeping a healthy body by taking healthy diet and regular exercises.
2. No to smoking , tobacco or alcohol.
3. Regular health checks and examination by experts.
4. Follow cancer screening guidelines.
5. Cancer vaccines available for some cancers
6. Do not ignore any symptom.
7. Avoid direct sun exposure.
Cancer Hospital in Jalandhar
Cancer treatment in Jalandhar